If you don’t see a position that works for you, we always welcome résumés!
We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized, team-player who is interested in joining a dynamic team. In this position, the ideal candidate will be highly accurate, collaborative and will assist our Inventory Control Supervisor in maintaining supply and inventory levels. You will also interact with the team on inventory orders and participate in weekly reporting. This is great exposure to business operations and logistics.If you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a distribution / warehouse environment or are a college grad who has majored in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations, General Business, or Economics this opportunity is for you. The primary purpose of this position is to assist in assuring that the perpetual inventory records are a proper reflection of the physical inventory on hand.
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain parts inventory through accurate documentation
- Process all daily inventory cycle counts
- Assist with annual physical inventory counts
- Package and label all new and restocked parts
- Verify accuracy of incoming parts orders
- Assist with shipping and receiving duties as needed
- Light building maintenance duties as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Intermediate-level computer experience including MS Word and Excel
- Solid work history
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
Santinelli International has a fantastic blend of an award-winning company, industry leading products, top quality service, a one-of-a-kind team and a dynamic culture. You will be part of a friendly, business casual atmosphere where you will be recognized for your individual accomplishments. We offer competitive compensation and a top of the line benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more!
Email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 631-731-1230. Please visit our website at www.santinelli.com or on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Santinelli International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer