If you don’t see a position that works for you, we always welcome résumés!
Santinelli International is the leading distributor of high quality lens finishing equipment and a recognized innovator in the optical industry. After 40+ years, we are more dedicated than ever to helping retail optical stores and labs produce the finest quality products using our state of the art equipment. Ranked #1 in customer service, we also take pride in providing our clients with spare parts, tools and optical supplies.
Reporting to the Inventory Control Supervisor, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a warehouse environment.
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain parts inventory through accurate documentation
- Process all daily inventory cycle counts
- Assist with remote warehouse inventory counts and annual physical inventory counts
- Package and label all new and restocked parts
- Verify accuracy of incoming parts orders
- Assist with shipping and receiving duties as needed
- Operate forklift to move heavy equipment
- Light building maintenance duties as needed
Some of the benefits of this opportunity are:
- Great Place to Work - Santinelli International has a fantastic blend of an award winning company, industry leading products, top quality service, a one-of-a-kind team and a dynamic culture. You will be part of a friendly, business casual atmosphere where you will be recognized for your individual accomplishments.
- Make a Difference - It is the mission of Santinelli International to aid our customers to improve the vision of people throughout North America by providing the ophthalmic community the most technologically advanced products and unsurpassed customer service. You can feel good knowing that you are helping improve the quality of peoples’ lives.
- Compensation and Benefits – Santinelli International offers competitive compensation and a top of the line benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more!
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Intermediate-level computer experience including MS Word and Excel
- Solid work history
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Lift up to 70 lbs
- Forklift experience a plus
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 631-731-1230. Please visit our website at www.santinelli.com or on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Santinelli International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer