If you don’t see a position that works for you, we always welcome résumés!
Santinelli International, Inc., founded in 1973, is a leader in the U.S. ophthalmic community with the most technologically advanced, high-quality lens edging equipment, optical tools and supplies, and unsurpassed customer service. Family-owned and operated for over 40 years, uncompromising integrity, operational excellence and flawless execution have become the hallmarks of the Santinelli International brand. We are proud to be an award-winning company with an unmatched commitment to advanced technology and a dynamic team. Through a strong, long-standing, 25-year alliance with the world-renowned Japanese manufacturer, Nidek Co., LTD, Santinelli International proudly maintains market leadership dominance as the # 1 distributor of lens finishing equipment throughout the United States. We serve a variety of markets including independent Opticians, Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, small to larger regional & national optical chains, as well as optical wholesale & industrial production facilities. Growing our Company remains a core focus of our strategic business plan.
Reporting to the EVP of Sales and Service, and serving as an integral member of the Leadership Team, the qualified candidate will be responsible for Santinelli International’s well developed and on-going fundamental marketing and communications strategies. Additionally, you will be responsible to develop creative & progressive marketing functions, such as digital, CRM, e-commerce, in-bound marketing, etc., to further expand the Company’s brand for existing and future products with sophistication, style and overall effectiveness. The ideal candidate will provide leadership contributions to the Company’s strategic planning, execution of the Company’s vision, and leverage a strong blend of technical and creative strategic talent. Smart analytical thinking combined with progressive technical aptitude will help lead the Company’s strong brand into the digital world to help expand and act as the catalyst for growth.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIESMarketing Strategist/Brand Manager:
- Effectively develop and manage annual Marketing Plan including budget, goals, strategies, tactics and timeline.
- Develop, advocate and constantly refresh the Company brand (reputation) as industry leader throughout all departments (writing, reviewing, editing various documents and scripts), including naming, product labeling, tagline, logo, brand standards, etc.
- Collaborate with Team on sales promotions; development, timing, execution, organize, analyze and track results, effectiveness and ROI.
- Responsible for Marketing Analytics, regularly gathering accurate and meaningful data and provide in-depth analysis to improve marketing effectiveness and customer insight.
- Provide leadership in customer, market and competitive research and analysis
- Gather and analyze customer demographic data/sales profiles by creating monthly report to identify trends and create strategic action plans.
- Develop and execute company and department surveys, providing meaningful insight and analysis.
- Identify and share industry trends via analysis of external reports, survey results, etc., incorporate into development of Situational Analysis for annual strategic planning.
- Obtain competitive intelligence and disseminate information as required.
- Establish metrics and KPI’s for the measurement of program effectiveness.
- Key member of company’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team by creating campaigns, analyzing lead and sales results and data-mining customer information.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and communication plans to advance company products, broaden awareness, increase interest, leads, conversion and grow market share.
- Lead communication strategy and coordinate messaging across all communication touch-points to ensure consistent messaging.
- Create and update collateral material such as catalog, literature, print ads, programs and product flyers.
- Ensure the development of all strategic new product launches and corresponding marketing plans.
- Develop and execute trade shows and special event strategies, budgets.
- Manage and coordinate all Public Relation efforts including press releases, article material, interviews and product information.
- Develop creative and compelling presentations (PPT, etc.) for internal and external use.
- Manage the Company’s digital media including website, company videos, social media, SEO, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Communications or related field (MBA Preferred)
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in a management role with experience in both large and small companies
- Capital equipment, medical device or related B2B marketing experience required
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Superior professional writing, presentation development, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Technologically strong (CRM, digital marketing, e-commerce, in-bound marketing, etc.)
- Expertise in Database management
- Multi-tasker: blending technology with strategy
- Data driven experience
- Business development experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and experience with graphic design
- Periodic travels to trade shows and customer sites
Our core values define who we are as a company and are reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have. We strive to enhance the culture throughout the organization by promoting collaboration, respect, high performance, passion and continuous improvement.
We measure our success by customer satisfaction, our industry reputation and the development and professional growth of our Associates. Santinelli International is a sophisticated, yet fun place to work and we take the time to celebrate our achievements together. We are a small company, but we do things in a big way! We offer a highly competitive salary and a top- of-the-line benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more!
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Santinelli International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer